OLIPOP Joins NutraStrongTM Prebiotic Verified Product Certification
October 23, 2023
New program developed in collaboration between the Global Prebiotics Association (GPA) and SGS Nutrasource.
GRAS Associates Helps Cypress Systems, Inc. Achieve Self-Affirmed GRAS for Use of its High Selenium Yeast Product in Infant Formula
October 09, 2023
The notice of GRAS conclusion (GRN 1149) for the use in infant formula has been submitted to FDA’s GRAS notification program and is the first such notification for an organic selenium source for use in infant formula.
GRAS Associates Receives FDA “No Questions” GRAS Notice Letter for OraTicx’s Probiotic Ingredient
June 06, 2023
Successful notification for Weissella cibaria CMU as an ingredient in various food products, paving the way for global market entry of oraCMU® oral probiotic.
NASC Announces Successful Tolerability Study of Cannabidiol Products in Healthy Dogs
May 16, 2023
Collaborative Study with Nutrasource Evaluates Tolerability of Supplementation and Determine Safe Dosage
SGS Acquires a Majority Stake in Nutrasource
May 11, 2023
The initial investment is 60% of shares of Nutrasource, with the right to acquire the remaining 40% of shares in 2026.
Korean Health Supplements Association (KHSA) Approves Use of IFOS™ Logo on Korean Manufactured Omega-3 Product Packaging
April 11, 2023
Approval is a First for Korean Manufactured Supplement Products
Apex Trials Joins hyperCORE International's Clinical Trial Network
January 30, 2023
The partnership will bring hyperCORE new and expanded capabilities in health product development, including dietary supplements, medical foods and devices, biologics, and other pharmaceuticals.
Global CRO Nutrasource Rebrands Clinical Trial Site to Apex Trials
January 23, 2023
Move expands and increases opportunities for studies in both pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries
Nutrasource Announces NutraStrong™ Certification Program
October 24, 2022
October marks the launch of NutraStrong™, a new global certification program.
Nutrasource Announces FDA Approval of Investigational New Drug (IND) Applications for n-Lorem Foundation
September 23, 2022
Investigator IND / Research (Non-commercial)