With every clinical project comes challenges and uncertainties as you aim for a successful market launch. Whether your goal is to be first-to-market, enter a new category, or re-position your product with a fresh claim, we will work with you to develop a robust clinical program that achieves your objectives.
With a team bringing over 120 years of experience in global regulatory, nutrition, and pharmaceutical development research, SGS Nutrasource is equipped with the in-house expertise you need to navigate the regulatory complexities and nuances of clinical development.
You will benefit from our capabilities in:
- Multi-jurisdiction regulatory strategy and clinical regulatory affairs
- Unique combination of clinical and regulatory oversight for clinical trial designs that achieve claims in an ever-changing regulatory environment
- Clinical experience spanning a broad range of product types and health indications
- Strategic site selection and management at single or multiple sites to achieve desired timelines
- Experience in geographic placement based on regulations and access to subject population
Find out how we can help you develop the right clinical program for your needs.
Planning for Risk Mitigation Is Key to a Successful Clinical Research Strategy
What to know before investing in clinical research
Effective Data Management for Clinical Research
Verify study integrity by avoiding poorly-controlled data