Products containing more than one active ingredient is the norm in today’s healthcare market. Combination products can pose regulatory and research challenges as different actives have distinct health effects, safety profiles, and opportunities for product classification. They also typically lack existing scientific evidence because many combination products are highly unique formulations.
At SGS Nutrasource, we recognize the value and market potential of your customized blend. Our regulatory team will assist you every step of the way from initial idea through product classification and regulatory strategy, R&D, health claims substantiation potential, and market launch.
Our team has longstanding experience working with combination products and will advise you on the most strategic pathway to market that keeps costs and timelines in mind.
Explore our regulatory and clinical services for combination products:
- Product Development Strategy
- Clinical Trials
- Compliance Consulting
- Health Claims Substantiation
- Product Classification
- Technical Label Review
- Nutrition Facts Panel Review
- Dietary Supplement Facts Panel Review
- Scientific Literature Reviews
- Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS)
- New Dietary Ingredient Notifications (NDIN)
- Natural Health Product (NHP) Site Licensing
- Drug Establishment Licensing
- New Drug Submissions (NDS) and New Drug Applications (NDA)
- Abbreviated New Drug Submissions (ANDS) and Abbreviated New Drug Applications (ANDA)
Product testing services for combination products include:
Learn how we can help you unlock the market potential for your combination product while achieving compliance.
Reverse-Engineering Your Regulatory Strategy for More Efficient Product Development
Learn how to save costs and avoid development delays with a strong regulatory strategy
What to Look for in a Dietary Supplement CRO
4 key criteria to consider when choosing a contract research organization