February 06, 2023
The IPA World Congress + Probiota 2023 is held in Barcelona from February 6th - 8th. This must-attend event will see a gathering of speakers and attendees from academia, industry and the regulators within the microbiome spaces. Nutrasource is a Gold Sponsor for this year's event and you can find us at the Nutrasource stand during this summit.
Attending from the Nutrasource team
Featured Roundtable: Day 2
Clinical Trial Budgeting - Managing Expectations and Getting Ahead of R&D Budgeting
Join Nutrasource's Senior Vice President of Clinical Operations, Joshua Basiely, H.B.Sc., for this interactive roundtable session during lunch on Day 2. Specific topics covered include:
- Time and resource constraints
- Understanding what kind of overage is typical
- Regulatory burden and impacts of best practices
- Site costs and the impact of COVID-19 on budgets
- Pros and cons of fixed fee and variable fee contracts
- Balancing speed, costs, and quality
- Additional cost considerations in probiotic research
Plus, find out whether or not decentralized clinical trials can be cost effective or not. If you think this session will be useful for your clinical research and business development needs, join us at the roundtable. Seats will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
Save on Registration
As a valued contact to Nutrasource, we are pleased to share with you a 20% delegate discount code for registration. Please use the promotional code NUT20PBG23 when booking your registration.