If your company is based in Asia Pacific and you are looking to market a supplement or food in North America, we can help you fulfill the regulatory requirements to sell with confidence in the U.S., Canada, and/or Mexico.
Nutrasource has nearly 20 years of experience and a successful track record working with clients located in China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, India, and other regions throughout Asia.
We can assist with all your regulatory consulting, clinical trial, product testing, and third-party certification needs to help you comply with the regulations in your global markets of interest. You will work directly with our expert scientific and regulatory affairs team to ensure your product/ingredient meets the regulatory requirements, including:
- Regulatory Consulting
- Product labelling
- Claims substantiation
- Product classification
- Clinical trials to support safety, efficacy in North American populations
- Regulatory applications to the U.S. FDA (e.g., GRAS, NDIN, medical food applications) and Health Canada (e.g., natural health product [NHP] licensing, NHP site licensing, drug establishment licensing)
- Analytical testing (e.g., active ingredient testing, stability testing, oxidation testing, species identification, etc.)
Product types we provide services for include, but are not limited to:
- Dietary Supplements and Natural Health Products
- Cannabis and CBD
- Herbs and Botanicals
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Fats and Oils
- Raw Materials and Ingredients
- Foods and Beverages
- Medical Foods
- Medical Devices
- Cosmetics and Cosmeceuticals
- Agricultural Products
- Pet Food and Supplements
- Combination Products
To view some of our publications specific to the Asian market, see How to Run Efficient, High-Quality Probiotic Clinical Trials That Unlock Western Markets, published in NutraIngredients-Asia by our senior scientists.
Contact us today to speak directly with our business development team about your next project.