As global requirements for testing and supply chain validation grow increasingly stringent, and testing methods become more sophisticated, it is more important than ever to ensure raw materials are free from quality concerns at all points along the supply chain.
To verify the safety and quality of your raw materials, we offer a full spectrum of regulatory, scientific, and testing solutions. Nutrasource has the expertise and in-house capabilities you need to understand which tests are required from a regulatory point of view after assessing all desired markets.
Explore our regulatory and clinical services for raw materials and ingredients:
- Product Development Strategy
- Clinical Trials
- Compliance Consulting
- Health Claims Substantiation
- Product Classification
- Technical Label Review
- Natural Health Product (NHP) Licensing
- Nutrition Facts Panel Review
- Dietary Supplement Facts Panel Review
- Scientific Literature Reviews
- Natural Health Product (NHP) Site Licensing
- Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS)
- New Dietary Ingredient Notifications (NDIN)
Product testing services for raw materials and ingredients include:
Learn how we can help you satisfy the regulatory requirements while gaining a competitive advantage as you commercialize your raw material.
Can DNA Testing Solve the Supplement Industry’s Identity Problems?
DNA testing as a solution for species ID in supplements, foods, and probiotics
Is Your Natural Health Product Compliant with Amazon.ca? A Step-by-Step Guide to Selling in Canada with Confidence
Don't put your brand at risk. Learn how to get an NPN to sell on Amazon.ca today.