Efficiently reaching your clinical trial milestones requires informed decision-making built on confidence in the data. To support your clinical trials program, Nutrasource offers method development, validation, and specimen analysis using state-of-the-art laboratory equipment and techniques, including Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (UPLC/MS/MS) as well as liquid and gas chromatography techniques.
Our dedicated method development teams are skilled in developing and validating bioanalytical methods in blood and other biological matrices to support pre-clinical and Phase I through Phase IV clinical trials for dietary supplements and drugs.
Our scientists have vast experience in bioanalysis of various biological samples. Our bioanalytical services are performed in compliance with GLP and comply with Health Canada and U.S. FDA guidelines. Working in close collaboration with our pre-clinical and clinical Project Managers, we work as a team to help you realize your study objectives.
Our bioanalytical testing services include:
- Assay method development, validation and transfers
- Expertise in many proven validated methods to quantitatively measure all types of compounds, small or large molecule, using:
- HPLC - GFC
- UPLC - UV, Fl, ECD
- Capillary Electrophoresis (CE)
- ELISA (Immunochemistry)
- Gel Image Analysis System
- Metabolite identification using LC/MS/MS
Clinical trial support services:
- Pharmacokinetic (PK)
- Bioavailability Studies
- Bioequivalence Studies
- Drug Interaction Studies
Routine specialized bioanalytical methods for generic and branded drugs and dietary supplements:
- Plasma eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- Red blood cell EPA and DHA
- Red blood cell fatty acid profile
- Plasma fatty acid profile
- Plasma phospholipid fatty profile
- Lovastatin hydroxy acid (LHA)
Learn how we can help you support your clinical program with a bioanalytics approach that deliver results.