Nutrasource's on-site clinic is staffed with a qualified team including physicians, phlebotomists, and certified clinical coordinators. Our staff members have extensive clinical trial experience in food, dietary supplement, and pharmaceutical research, ensuring we deliver the highest quality results. All our equipment is on a maintenance schedule with full validation and calibration records.
Our on-site Phase I/II facility features include:
- Restricted-access pharmacy
- Refrigeration and freezer storage
- Secure, fire retardant designated document storage room for Trial Master Files and investigator site files
- Secure, restricted access storage for medical files and study subject files
- Centrifuge with refrigeration
- Calibrated electronic micropipettes
- Synchronized atomic clocks for accurate records of time
- Biosafety cabinet to facilitate immediate biological sample processing on-site
- Electronic physician beam scale
- Omron electronic blood pressure machine
- Electronic data capture
- Phase I bioavailability unit
- Multiple private conference rooms
- Quiet areas for monitors to work
- Full kitchen with stove and microwave for clinical study food preparation and food studies
- Wireless internet
- Private washroom for subjects with alert for assistance
- Nuclear imaging, X-ray, and DXA facility located 4 km (2.5 mi) from clinical trial site
- Off-site long-term archiving and management of study documents for regulatory compliance
Our laboratory, Diteba, located within 40 minutes from our site, supports our clinical trial facility providing long-term storage solutions for biological samples at 4°C, -20°C and -80°C with transfers available daily. Long-term storage equipment is on an independent back-up generator to verify sample integrity. Diteba also provides bioanalytical testing, analytical method development and stability testing services to support clinical research activities.
Learn how we can help you conduct your clinical study at our Canadian facility.